This paper will demonstrate your understanding of the key concepts at the core of good project management practices covered throughout this course. Your paper should be based on a project (either theoretical or an actual project) and how issues of management, leadership, and team collaboration were applied to the success (or failure) of the project.
The purpose of this assignment is to apply the central concepts of the course to a project management experience. To do this, define the project particulars for illustrative purposes, explain how the project team was selected, explain how team problems were resolved, discuss how you utilized PM software to manage team activities, and analyze how the project was closed and the impact of the closure on the team. You must use course-related principles and at least five scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library to support the paper’s thesis.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight- to ten- double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference page) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Title of Paper
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least five scholarly resources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved Ashford Writing Center.