http://hawkessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/logoHE-300x75.png 0 0 zack http://hawkessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/logoHE-300x75.png zack2022-01-17 09:57:532022-01-17 09:57:53Organization and Products/Services Overview
Organization and Products/Services Overview
Your Final Paper will be a ten- to fifteen-page Marketing Plan (excluding title and reference pages). Required components of your Marketing Plan include:
- Executive Summary (A summary of the plan’s highlights and objectives)
- Market Analysis
- Organization and Products/Services Overview
- SWOT Analysis
- Customers (Customer demographics and needs)
- Environmental Analysis
- Macro-environmental factors (how economic, sociological, technological, legal, and political factors may affect the marketing plan.)
- Micro-environmental factors (how customers, competitors, distribution channels, and suppliers may affect the marketing plan.)
- Marketing Goals and Strategies (A discussion of overall goals and strategies)
- Marketing goals (including short-term and long-term goals)
- Financial goals (including short-term and long-term goals)
- Marketing mix
- Monitor and Control
- Implementation (A discussion of methods of executing, monitoring, and evaluating the plan.)
- Contingency plan (if any)
Writing the Final Paper
- Must be ten to fifteen double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of Paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least ten scholarly sources that were published within the past five years, including a minimum of three from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.