PICOT Statement Paper and Literature Evaluation
While the implementation plan prepares students to apply their research to the problem or issue they have identified for their capstone change proposal project, the literature review enables students to map out and move into the active planning and development stages of the project.
A literature review analyzes how current research supports the PICOT, as well as identifies what is known and what is not known in the evidence. Students will use the information from the earlier PICOT Statement Paper and Literature Evaluation Table assignments to develop a 800-1,000 word review that includes the following sections:
- Title page
- Introduction section An introduction is present, and it relates to the body of the paper. Information presented in the introduction is intriguing and encourages the reader to continue reading.
- A comparison of research questions A reflective and insightful comparison of research questions is presented.
- A comparison of sample populations A reflective and insightful comparison of sample populations is presented.
- A comparison of the limitations of the study A reflective and insightful comparison of the limitations of the study is presented.
- A conclusion section, incorporating recommendations for further research A conclusion and recommendations for further research are reflective and insightful.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide