Provide a brief synopsis of the meaning (not a description) of the topic you choose, in your own words
It requires students to apply concepts from Corporate Structure and legal issues, Medical Staff organization and Physician Liability. The process to identified and review cases focused on the legal risk for nurses it is a great skill they will be using as Healthcare Administrator. In addition, the student will be able to identify a variety of negligent errors by allied health professionals. .
1. Title Page: Topic Name, Student Name
2. Introduction: Provide a brief synopsis of the meaning (not a description) of the topic you choose, in your own words
3. Content Body: Progress your theme, provide Material, illustrations and Diagram to explain, describe and clarify the Topic you choose.
4. Conclusion: Briefly summarize your thoughts & conclusion to your critique of the articles and Chapter you read.
5. References: The student must use other textbooks, research papers, and articles as references (minimum 3).http://www.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/EthicsStandards/Courage-and-Distress/Moral-Courage-in-Action-Case-Studies.pdf