4 separate assignments – NO copy, paste, or plagiarism- all original work
PHE3070 – Medical and Public Health- 150 wordsinclude references
Components of Knowledge Management
According to the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO), the four core components of knowledge management are:
Governance: The leadership that commits to an organizational structure that is capable of managing the knowledge.
Content: The quantity and quality of the data and information that is managed.
Processes: The standards and guidelines that will be used to collect, manage, and disseminate information.
Technology: The system supporting the other three components.
· Identify and describe the stakeholders involved in collecting and stakeholders involved with contributing to data collection in the Personal Health Record systems and other consumer informatics tools such as smartphone applications.
· Examine the role of knowledge management components in consumer informatics.
· Justify the importance of health literacy for patient empowerment in consumer informatics.
PART 2 – BIO2070 – Microbiology – 100 wordsinclude references
Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
UTIs are common among all sections of the population. Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research on UTIs. Based on your research, respond to the following:
· Which segment of the population is more susceptible to UTIs? Why?
· What is the most common agent of UTIs?
· Describe the mechanism of action that can prevent this disease using a natural compound.
PART 3- BIO2071 – Microbiology Lab – 100 wordsinclude references
· Why might organisms in the upper respiratory tract change when the normal flora is replaced with transient flora?
· What are the types of streptococcal hemolysis? Describe.
· How is Streptococcus pneumoniae distinguished from other streptococci that have the same hemolytic properties? What additional tests are needed or performed?
PART 4 – BIO2071 – Microbiology Lab project – 2pgs- include references
Week 8 – Review Sheet Exercise 4 – Streptococci, Pneumococci, and Enterococci
- Differentiate the microscopic morphology of streptococci and pneumococci as seen by Gram stain.
- What type of hemolysis is produced by S. pneumoniae?
- How is S. pneumoniae distinguished from other streptococci with the same hemolytic properties?
- Describe the hemolysis produced by alpha-hemolytic, beta-hemolytic, and nonhemolytic streptococci.
- What type of hemolysis is displayed by the groupable streptococci that are most pathogenic for human beings?