compose a letter to your son or daughter that you will present to him or her on the child’s 21st birthday.
- When and why did you decide to have the child? If writing to a child that is not your own, describe why the child is important to you.
- What are the most important qualities for a parent to have, and why?
- What personal characteristics do you hope your young adult son or daughter will possess, and why?
- How did you attempt to influence the child’s physical, motor, cognitive, moral, social, personality, and sex-role development? Give specific examples in each area while detailing how each one will influence your young adult’s future actions and decision-making abilities.
- Identify cultural influences that could affect your son’s or daughter’s motivation and drive.