You have arrived at your course project. Begin by selecting a topic from the following list:
- Determinants of Health
- Organization Structures in Health Care
- Groups and Teams in Health Care
- Recruiting and Retaining Health Care Staff
- Leadership in Health Care
- Motivating Health Care Employees
- Managing Change in Health Care
- Professionalism in Health Care
In your course project, you will research information based on your topic, including these requirements:
- describe the role of environment as it relates to your topic,
- explain the impact of planning and development processes,
- describe the role of health care finance
- discuss the leadership approach that is most appropriate for your topic
- discuss the structure and role of governing boards for health care organizations.
As you create your project, be sure to consider the roles of both management (the leadership team) and board of directors (governing board), also consider how management and the board should work together for a successful organization.
In addition, provide the following:
- an introduction
- an explanation on how decision-making in health care and managing changes in health care are vital to your project discussion, and
- a summary of your findings.
Your project should be at least four pages in length; include a title page and reference page (title and reference pages do not count toward minimum page requirement). You must utilize the three resources that were already found and used in researching your project topic and then for developing your outline plus at least one additional resource that should be from the CSU Online Library.