Read the following article:
Sandall, S. (2003). Play Modifications for Children with Disabilities. NAEYC, Young Children, 1-2. Retrieved from http://www.naeyc.org/files/yc/file/200305/PlayModifications_Sandall_1.pdf
Refer to the table on page 2 of the article, and address the following:
- List three (3) types of modification you think you may use as an Early Childhood Care Professional in your future career. Explain how you would use these.
- What is meant by invisible support? Give an example other than the one listed in the text that you will use in your future career.
250 or more
The ninth Seminar continues on sharing ways to integrate creativity across the curriculum in your own career. You should make every effort to complete the assigned readings for the unit before the Seminar so you will be prepared to discuss the topics.
- How do you think creative processes and products should be assessed? Justify your choice.
- Explain how Loris Malaguzzi’s nine beliefs that guide the Reggio Emilia schools relate to the development of creativity.
- Describe at least three different ways you can inspire children to be creative in your classroom environment in your professional career