Write a 3,000- to 3,500-word paper in which you complete the following:
· Research a capital purchase, costing more than $5,000, which your company could benefit from. Examples include a new X-ray machine, a Magnetic Resonance Image (MRI) processor, software for filing patient records, a research library, or any large item that your company might use.
· Identify the management goals that expenditure would support. Management goals might include revenue, improvement, productivity, quality assurance, employee development, or management services consultant packages.
· Explain how the item could enhance the economic environment of the organization.
· Identify the organizational goals the expenditure would support. Goals might include patient care, medical and allied health education, community service, cost containment, leadership role, and clinical research.
· Explain how the expenditure would relate to the needs of the organization. Explain how it would be beneficial to the organization.
· Justify the expense to the organization. Relate the reasons to the hospital goals, including departmental and management goals, and how the acquisition would be beneficial